"Returning students are also eligible to apply for several specialized Field Work Term fellowships. In addition to funding, these fellowships offer mentorship and the opportunity to be part of a cohort of students working in specific focus areas. Fellowships are open to returning students (3rd-term through 7th-term) who meet a minimum need threshold and demonstrate strong merit in their applications. Awards typically range from $1,000-$3,000. Fellowship recipients are not eligible to receive other College stipends or grants for the same FWT.
Current Field Work Term Fellowships are as follows:
- Lucille Lortel Theatre Foundation Fellowship.
- The Iftekhar Entrepreneurial Fellowship.
- The Newman Public Action Student Fellowship.
- The Arts and Technology Fellowship.
- The Population Health Fellowship"